Here are some early pictures from tower trips in 1998. I'm afraid I don't have exact dates on these images. These were taken with my old Casio camera, so the image quality isn't as good as the newer images. The green is caused by the high levels of RF coming from an FM Broadcast antenna just above us.
1. WT4X getting ready to operate 2. Power step-down transformer
3. Lower end of rack, front. 4. Elevator Controls
5. 147.00 Control shelf 6. Coax from antennas
7. Tower leg 8. Antenna near us
9. 443.250 and Packet Antennas 10. WT4X takes a break in the elevator
11. Looking down the inside of the tower 12. Looking up to the FM TX antenna
13. Side of the rack 14. Me, shooting my foot
15 View of local farms 16.
17. Inside the RF section of 147.00 18. 442.350 Antennas
19. Look at the sag in the guys 20. Me moving the 147.00 controller
21. More of me... 22. Elevator cables, Ch 6 Lines
23. Our future control line 24. From below the rack
25. Back of the rack, double shielded coax. 26. The 442.350/147.00 Rack
27. Rear of rack 28. Controller case, front of Mastr II
29. Mounting of one antenna 30. Top Mount of one antenna
31. Elevator pulley, base of Ch 6 Antenna 32. Another antenna
33. ENG antenna 34. Ladder to the very top.
35. Looking down on the weather 36. WTVJ Equipment Cab.
37. Base of one antenna 38. Top of one antenna.
39. Guy Connections 40. Tower base, bridge
41. Looking Up 42. Dedication Plate.
43. The base
From the latest trip:
44. '835 Repeater, different site.
Thanks to George, WT4X for all his help with this site.